CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Need an easy project???







I have one for you! I can't take any credit for this. It came directly from http://danniesdesigns.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/06/note-card-holde.html?cid=117743864 . I saw a few of these on SCS, and I thought I would give it a try. Oh, how easy! I made 8 of them for teachers, friends, and relatives. I would much rather make several easy projects than 1 difficult one. My simple mind can only handle so much at one time! :) Each holder contains 4 envelopes and 4 monogrammed note cards (postcard style). I'll definately make more of these.






RECIPE:
STAMPS: Fresh Cuts (flower on envelope), Brushstroke Alphabet



INK: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive



PAPER: Rich Razzleberry, WW, Old Olive, Cottage Wall DSP



OTHER: Old Olive (from Mistletoe Ribbon Originals), WW satin, circle punches, brads



No comments:

Post a Comment