CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room - Week 18

This week's challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room is "Christmas in July". Fun, fun fun!! I love to make Christmas cards, and I love to make 'em early so I don't have to rush through them. This poor Lily stamp, from Pink Cat Studios, doesn't get inked up nearly enough. She's so sweet, reminds me of my Bella. :)
Be sure to stop by our other DT's blogs for more inspiration!!
Audrey Pettit - Audrey Pettit's Weblog
Cathy Clark-Santie - Papier Girl
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Simple Treasures
Lisa Golzbein - Oh So Cute By Lisa
Melissa Hubert - My Paper Obsession
Come play along at The Shabby Tea Room ~ our fab-u-lous sponsor this week is:
RECIPE:
STAMP: Dress Up Lily
INK: BB, SU and Copic Markers
PAPER: WW, Real Red, Garden Green
OTHER: Diamond Stickles, Real Red Ribbon, Poinsettia EF (SU)

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Nicole! I love your coloring on that fun image. Looks wonderful with the touches of glitter. Love your traditional holiday color scheme, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Nicole. She does kinda remind you of a bella and is precious. Love the red on here. Just a great card. I don't think I ever get tired of seeing Christmas cards - they're just so festive.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete