CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, My Love!

My husband's birthday is on Monday, and here is the card I came up with. Simple card - typical "Nicole" style! :) Hope he likes it!!

Challenges I am entering:
Tuesday Throw down - Clean and Simple
OWH Stars and Stamps - Sketch
OWH Stars and Stamps - Ribbon

RECIPE:
STAMPS: For Father, Happy Moments
INK: Night of Navy
PAPER: VV, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
OTHER: Pebbles Chalks, Night of Navy Ribbon, Button, Corner Rounder Punch

3 comments:

  1. GREAT masculine card and fantastic ribbon! Hope he has a wonderful birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to love it! Nicole style, I think we all have our own style. It's a good thing :)

    Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome color combo! I really like what you did with the ribbon. Best wishes to your husband!

    ReplyDelete