CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

My First Digital Page with MDS


Today I decided to put down the fabric, paper, and scissors. After seeing so many great My Digital Studio (MDS) pages on various blogs, I decided to give it a try. I have been digital scrapbooking for over 3 years now, with different software. Since I am so hooked on Stampin Up (with everything so match-y match-y), I had to have this new software. Let me tell you, I am addicted. I was like a kid in a candy shop - picking out ribbon, paper, and stamps (oh my!). So this page will be the first page of our 2009 book. Every Christmas for the past 3 years, I have made a digital scrapbook to give to close family members. It's kind of like a "year in review". This scrapbook will definately be the best to date. This page is very simple, so I will probably add to it. And guess what!?! My craft room is neat and clean - no mess to clean up with digital scrapbooking!
Have a good weekend!
~Nic~

2 comments: