CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ribbons for Causes




Here are 2 cards that I made using Stampin Up's Ribbon of Hope stamp. I love how versatile this stamp can be. Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I decided to make a pink ribbon card. The inside reads "Thinking of you...please know that I care". And the yellow ribbon card is for a cause so near and dear to my heart, supporting our troops. As you may already know, my brother is a firefighter in the Air Force, and is currently stationed in Germany, along with his wife. They will be there for atleast the next 2 1/2 years. I miss them both so much. He's my only sibling, and we've been so close our whole lives. Hopefully we'll be able to make a trip over to Germany before their time there is over.




Card Recipes:


STAMPS: Ribbon of Hope, Service and Sacrifice


PAPER: WW, Sweet Blush and Berry Sorbet (PTI), Real Red, Brilliant Blue


INK: Sweet Blush, Summer Sun, Brilliant Blue


OTHER: oval nesties, cuttlebug embossing folder, ww organza ribbon, lg oval punch, read red and ww grosgrain ribbons


No comments:

Post a Comment