CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snowman Thanks


Merry Belated Christmas and Happy Early New Year to those of you who still follow my blog!! Sorry that I've been a non-blogger for so long. Tis the season! :) I promise to make an effort to be a better blogger in 2010!

Bella and Gianna got some great Christmas gifts from family and friends, so I decided to make some special thank you's to send out. So I turned to my snowman stamp. Love this chubby guy. Easy card to mass produce. Now I need to find a way to keep Bella still long enough to sign her name to all of these! **sorry for the side ways pic - I'm computer challenged, and can't figure out how to change it! **


Recipe:

Stamp: Simple Seasonal Thanks

Paper: WW, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay

Ink: BB

Other: In color markers, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds


No comments:

Post a Comment