CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Quick & Easy Cards



What a beautiful winter day in NC! Carolina blue skies, normal temps. I can almost feel Spring! Before you know it, we will all be heading out for pedicures...Ahhh, wishful thinking...

My sister in law asked me to make some more gender neutral cards for her clients - birthday and get well. I made her several hundred cards last year, so I thought I should change up the card design, so her clients don't receive the same birthday card 2 years in a row - the horror! :) So here they are. Very simple and easy to reproduce. Y'all know that I would rather make 100 easy cards, than 1 complicated (cutting and coloring) card! :)
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Upsy Daisy; Thoughts & Prayers; Sincere Salutations; Canvas BG
INK: choc chip; creamy caramel
PAPER: same as above; vanilla; kraft
OTHER: Top Note Die; key tag punch; sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment