CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes



Happy 2010! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season with your family and friends. I finally had some time to escape in my craft room and stamp today (yeah!), so I decided to join in on my friend's blog challenge. You can read about it HERE.

It's so ridiculously cold here in NC today, that this "winter" challenge was perfect. I dusted off Mailbox Greetings (PTI), and inked it up. I love the images and sentiments in this set, but we all know how much I dislike coloring, so I've barely used it. I will mail this card to my brother and sister-in-law in Germany to let remind them how much we miss them. It was a rough Christmas this year, having my only sibling half way around the world.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Mailbox Greetings (PTI)
Ink: Espresso, choc chip, baja breeze
Paper: ww, choc chip, baja breeze, parisian breeze
Other: word window punch, modern label punch, satin ribbon, dazzling diamonds, Copics

1 comment: