CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

JUGS 32

Retired Colors + Retired DSP + Challenge = New Card :)
Here is my card for this week's challenge over at JUGS. This week's challenge is to make a pocket card. The criss cross card is my favorite of all pocket cards, hence this card. I made 3 of these for my daughter's preschool teachers, for Mother's Day....They'll be a day late...Better late than never, right!?! :)
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Live Your Dream
INK: Soft Sky
PAPER: WW, Choc Chip, Soft Sky, Afternoon Tea DSP
OTHER: Circle Punches, Label Punch, Felt Fusion Flower, Brad

5 comments:

  1. SO cute. Love the colors you used too. Just a great card. The teachers are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a simply beautiful pocket card! Such pretty Earth tone colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love that style of card. Super simple looking, and very cute! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable, this is a great style...have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, better late than never...that's my motto! I love these criss cross cards, too! Yours is so pretty and I bet very appreciated! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!

    ReplyDelete