CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another Quilt...


I made this quilt for my cousin's daughter, who is turning 2. The fabric is a jelly roll from Moda, called Marbles Pastels (I think). The pattern was easy - just my kind! :) Hope she likes it!
I've been quilting for 3 years, and the other day I decided to try to figure out how many quilts I've made in the past 3 years...19!! Yep, 19 quilts in 3 years. Granted they were all very easy, not too big, and practically all of them were for gifts. Gotta love it! :)

4 comments:

  1. OH SO PRETTY!!!! You're just so very talented. This is just perfect for any child! She's going to love it. NINETEEN quilts! WOW!
    Love it Nicole.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. What a keepsake this will become.
    6+ quilts per year! How do you have time for cards? Oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already a big fan of all your beautiful card creations.And I also love this quilt.Soft and sweet colors and the final result is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete