CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room - Week #23




Good Monday to you! This week's challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room is all about Roses, inspired by a beautiful photo. I have soo many flower stamps, but surprisingly only 1 rose stamp! The horror! :) So I just had to ink it up for this card.

Our sponsor this week, Squigglefly, was generous enough to provide the DT with a digi image of our choice. Of course I chose I Pledge Allegiance, in honor of my brother. I am a proud sister of a US Air Force firefighter, so this stamp is just perfect for me. :)
Please take a minute to visit the other Design Team Members' blogs to be inspired by their lovely work:
Audrey Pettit - Audrey Pettit's weblog
Cathy Clark-Santie - Papier Girl
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Simple Treasures
Lisa Golzbein - Oh So Cute by Lisa
Melissa Hubert - My Paper Obsession
RECIPE:
STAMPS: I Pledge Allegiance (Squigglefly); 5th Ave Florals
INK: Rose Red
PAPER: WW, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Misc DSP
OTHER: PTI Spring Moss Ribbon, Diamond Stickles, Markers

5 comments:

  1. Pretty rose paper and love all that scrumptious rouching!!! Fab job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Nicole! I adore that stamped rose and your beautiful ribbon treatment, and how perfect is that digi image to honor your brother. Fabulous job, once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I love your rose paper and your beautiful oversized rose! I think I only have one rose stamp as well.... LOL Your ribbon treatment is lovely and really makes your rose stand out! It was so sweet of you to use that digi image in honor of your brother, I'm sure he'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet criss cross card. Love the big rose myself. And the fun papers you used. Thank you for stopping by my little blog. :)

    I am sure to visit here again, it's all pink and girly, and love girly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. You're having only one rose stamp but it's a gorgeous one.... And making this card in honor for your brother. What a lovely and heartwarming thought from you for him!

    ReplyDelete