CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Card 2010



My 2 kiddos...dressed up and ready to go trick or treating...Here is the Halloween card I came up with for friends and family. I saw a card similar to this HERE. It's difficult to see in the photo, but in the center, I embossed acetate with a spider web EF. Very cute in real life. Simple card - you know me! :)
RECIPE:
STAMPS: PTI
INK: Pumpkin Pie
PAPER: Pumpkin Pie, Concord Crush, VV, Acetate
OTHER: Oval Punches, Swiss Dots EF, Spider Web EF

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!!! And I have to say, you have two VERY CUTE children! Darling.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I got mine in the mail last night after I got home from club -- thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and you have beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete