CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room ~ Week 30



It's time for an all new challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room. This week's challenge is "Vintage Halloween". I kept with a relatively clean and simple style. Love the new spider web EF!

Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs. The background paper is some of their Halloween sentiments, printed together to make my own DSP.

Please take a minute to visit the other Design Team Members' blogs to be inspired by their lovely work:

Cathy Clark-Santie - Papier Girl

Clare Buswell - Clare's Creations

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Simple Treasures

Lisa Golzbein - Oh So Cute By Lisa

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

7 comments:

  1. I {heart} that yummy ribbon! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple elegant, I too love that great big bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Halloween card.. Love your big beautiful bow :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is wow. I love the background and your bow is definitely an eyecatcher; gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of this--that ribbon is fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever Nicole to use the whole sheet of sentiment for your background paper and that bow is awesome - it just pops! :)

    ReplyDelete