CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Buttons Buttons Everywhere












I'm on a stamping and blogging roll here this week! wahoo!! :) This series of cards was inspired by a card that my good friend, Susan, made for Bella a couple of weeks ago. It was a simple, yet bright and fun card. Bella loves to get mail, especially homemade cards! (she is her mother's daughter! :) ) Onto the cards...I used PTI's Everyday Button Bits stamp set, various buttons, and nestabilities. Voila - easy cards! I made several of each of these cards and donated them to my favorite organization, Operation Write Home (previously known as Cards for Heroes). Every time I think of or mention our troops, I instantly think of my brother and sister in law - I miss them so much! Please continue to remember and pray for our troops.
RECIPE:
STAMPS: PTI Button Bits
INK: black, real red, close to cocoa, wasabi
PAPER: ww, same as above
OTHER: nestabilities, misc buttons





1 comment: