CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fox-less Friends


Good Tuesday Morning! Since I'm snowed in, I've decided to stamp. Y'all know how much I hate winter and snow, so I've been stamping a lot lately to help pass the time. Plus, I'm heading back to work (as a nurse) shortly, so I've been trying to work ahead on projects, since my stamping time will be limited. :( The card today is for my daughter's first birthday thank you's - Can you believe that Gianna will be 1 next month!?! Makes me sad that she is growing up so fast. Anywho, on to the card. I got the inspiration for the card from SCS. I used Fox & friends stamp set, minus the fox for this card.

RECIPE:
STAMP: Fox & Friends
INK: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Celery, Saffron
PAPER: WW, same as above
OTHER: Circle punches, Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, button

No comments:

Post a Comment