CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Up for a Challenge?!?


I am! :) When I saw this sketch challenge, I knew that I had to create. Usually I sit and ponder for way too long about stamps, colors, etc. For some reason, with this sketch, I knew right away that I would make this for my hubby for Valentine's Day. I decided to bring out my beloved and much-missed baja breeze card stock. It's very hard for me to part with this card stock. IMHO, it is SU's best blue ever! Anywho, onto the card...No explanation needed. I mounted the baja card stock onto a piece of choc chip. Looks better in real life, difficult to photo, since the card front wouldn't stay down. Easy to make ~ my kind of card! :) Hope hubby likes it!
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Medallion, Well Scripted
INK: choc chip, baja breeze
PAPER: same as above, Perisian Breeze DSP
OTHER: choc chip grosgrain ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it! I agree about baja breeze, it's definitely one of my favorite In Colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decided to give this one a try with you too :) My 'attempt' at a simple card!!! TFS!

    http://debssimpletreasures.blogspot.com/2010/02/clean-simple-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's sooo hard to part with our favorite papers.....but this is beautiful so it was definately worth it! Great take on the sketch....is that your own handwriting? If so I am so jealous.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I love that medallion stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Baja breeze was one of my favorite SU! blues, too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO pretty! Great idea to use the Medallion sketch there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card, love the big stamp!

    ReplyDelete