CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Baja Breeze meets Lighthouse


~~~Post #3 for today. Please scroll down for this week's Shabby Tea Room's creation!~~~
Here is my submission for this week's challenge for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. I never seem to have enough masculine "just because" cards handy. So here is an easy peasy one. Used my most treasured and loved Baja Breeze cardstock. I'll probably end up giving this to my hubby at some point, just so the Baja Breeze can stay nice and close! :) (Yes, I'll be the first to admit I have issues...Don't we all!?!?!?!?)

RECIPE:
STAMP: Winds of Grace
INK: Choc Chip
PAPER: Choc Chip, Baja Breeze, Kraft, WW, Parisian Breeze DSP
OTHER: CM Circle Cutter, Kraft Taffeta, Button Latte

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - and yes, I'm like you...I'm really hoarding my Baja Breeze (and all the DP that goes with it!) I keep thinking that MAYBE someday SU will bring it back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, baja breeze AND Parisian Breeze! I have only recently cut into my DSP! I think maybe you ought to give it to hubby, just long enough for him to read it, then take it back and FRAME it! It is truly lovely :) I adore your button and ribbon knot.

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! I can see why you want to keep it close. And it's so true I know I have Issues. But my hubby thinks I'm crazy with all this blogging! but I love it.

    ReplyDelete