CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Mojo Monday 136


Yes, you are seeing those colors correctly. I dug into my stash and found some old DSP that I needed to use up. I'm trying to use as my old DSP as possible, so I can make room for new yummy DSP in July with the new catty! :) This card is for Mojo Monday's sketch challenge. Such a versatile sketch that I will use again, for sure.
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Well Scripted
INK: Choc Chip
PAPER: Choc Chip, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, WW, Afternoon Tea DSP
OTHER: Circle Nesties, Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

6 comments:

  1. This is really, really pretty! Love those colors too. Everything about it is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Yep there is new yummy colors... sad to see some of the old ones leaving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love the clean layers and fun colors! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore that Well Scripted stamp! this is so very pretty, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afternoon Tea - some of my favourite DSP in that colourway. Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete