CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Happiness Always


Oh, this picture does not do this card justice!! So much prettier IRL. This is my card for this week's sketch challenge over at Clean & Simple, and also for the "Embrace the White" challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room. There's 2 more days to play for this week's challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room, so be sure to stop by and join in! :)

RECIPE:

STAMPS: Whimsical Words

INK: Basic Gray

PAPER: WW, Shimmery Silver

OTHER: WW sheer/satin ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Silver Stickles

7 comments:

  1. So pretty, Nicole! I {heart} all that embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks gorgeous to me! Love the way you added the centres of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Love the embossing! Super nice use of that sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really elegant! This is one of those cards I would cherish for a long long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorites. This is a beautiful card! Please come and take a look at my blog. I am giving away a Free Digital Stamp.

    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete