CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

E.T.M.P. Part 1

Hey Crafty Friends!
I wanted to pass along some Easy To Mass Produce (ETMP) cards that I've made recently. Hopefully they will spark your creative mojo! :) These cards would be great boxed up and given as Mother's Day, Birthday, end of school year teacher gifts, etc.
So here is card #1. It was inspired by my Stampin Up sponsor and friend, Amy. We made this card last year with the Parisian Breeze DSP for the color scheme. I changed it up a bit using Cottage Wall DSP.

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Fifth Ave Floral
INK: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Celery
PAPER: WW, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP
OTHER: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and just a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great design, Nicole. I love mass producing cards for holidays and gift sets. I'm book marking this sketch.

    ReplyDelete