CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

JUGS 28 - Scrapbook Challenge


The ladies over at JUGS have a great challenge this week - to create a scrapbook page using THIS sketch/layout. Well, I am so far beyond is scrap booking, it's not even funny. So what a perfect excuse to make a page!! :) I decided to make a page of my kiddos (shocking, I know!) and try to use up some of my hoarded DSP - Berry Bliss. I have an unopened pack that I refuse to dive into! :)

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Brushstroke Alphabet, Happy Harmony
INK: Close to Cocoa
PAPER: Berry Bliss DSP, WW, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink
OTHER: White sheer/satin ribbon, Felt Fusion Flowers, Various Punches

6 comments:

  1. Yay! You scrapped! I'm way behind too so it's always good to get a little nudge from the challenge folks. I am so glad you played along with the Just US Girls challenge. YOur girls are adorable and I love the layered flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would scrap those BEAUTIFUL girls on EVERY page if I were you! LOVE your color choice, the pretty flowers and your sentiment. Spring across the top says it all. I'm glad JUGS had a scrapbook page challenge this week because I'm way behind on my scrapping, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout so clean! And... darling kids too! :-) Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a precious page! Your children are sweet & the sketch looks so pretty in pink :) Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls - hope to see you Saturday for an all new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo sweet - glad you broke out and DID IT! Great job. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week - hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty!!! i love the colors :)

    Also, My new challenge blog is going to have it's first challenge starting Monday. It's live now with all the details and I'd love to see you stop by sometime :)

    Scrap It With Music

    ReplyDelete