CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room Week #7

It's Monday, which means it's time for another challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room. This week's challenge is called "Comforts of Home" - a cozy photo inspiration with hues of blues, greens, reds, white and cream. I decided to stick with white, brown, blue, and green. Nothing says comfy more than Baja Breeze! :) I can FINALLY stop hoarding this DSP and cardstock, since Baja is coming back!!! WAHOO!! I also added a snip-it of this yummy seam binding, which can be found HERE.
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Thoughts & Prayers, Herb Expressions
INK: Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery
PAPER: WW, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, Green Tea DSP
OTHER: Rectangle Nesties, Button Latte, Seam Binding

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Nicole! I love the three panels in the background, and that tree and sentiment are beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful design for- that tree is one of my favs and I {heart} that sentiment too!! Wonderful panels and yummy Seam Binding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card! I have just become your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete